1. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    07 Apr '10 12:58
    I've read in the past where sometimes the great ones would spot amateurs odds....sometimes a pawn, sometimes a piece. Would it be of interest to anyone if you created a feature where players of strength could start games against weaker opponents minus pieces or pawns of their choosing?
  2. Standard membersbacat
    Eddie's Dad
    Raving Mad
    Moves
    07 Apr '10 15:35
    Originally posted by Bobla45
    I've read in the past where sometimes the great ones would spot amateurs odds....sometimes a pawn, sometimes a piece. Would it be of interest to anyone if you created a feature where players of strength could start games against weaker opponents minus pieces or pawns of their choosing?
    You can do that now. Click New Game, then look for the link lower left that says set up your own board.
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    07 Apr '10 16:09
    Originally posted by Bobla45
    Be a REAL MAN and hang your Queen.

😉
  4. Standard membersbacat
    Eddie's Dad
    Raving Mad
    Moves
    07 Apr '10 16:14
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Be a REAL MAN and hang your Queen.

😉
    Game 6391998

I found the exercise very helpful in breaking the habit of playing Queen-dependent.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree