1. Hawaii
    Moves
    18 Feb '06 01:27
    for your browser to automatically refresh itself so I can see if I have games waiting without constanly refreshing the screen?
  2. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    18 Feb '06 03:371 edit
    Originally posted by Hawaiianhomegrown
    for your browser to automatically refresh itself so I can see if I have games waiting without constanly refreshing the screen?
    NO! You will have to put the joint down and take a look around, find your mouse and click the button. I know life is rough. 😞 😛 🙂
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    18 Feb '06 05:32
    Originally posted by Hawaiianhomegrown
    Get this:

http://www.redhotpawn.com/beta/agentlauncher.php

See thread Thread 37979 for more info.

P-
  4. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    18 Feb '06 05:41
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    NO! You will have to put the joint down and take a look around, find your mouse and click the button. I know life is rough. 😞 😛 🙂
    Actually there is but from what I understand it is not good for the web servers. It over works it or something. Instead there is a good work around that has been recommended to me.
    1)http://home.comcast.net/~johnbart/
    This sets a notification in your system tray. Cute little chess board.
    2) Email notification like with G-mail.
    Use a different email just for your chess.

There may be other options but please don't clog the servers. It drives Russ nuts. 🙂 I love it when I can take credit for what others have taught me! 😉 If it weren't for learning the hard way I wouldn't learn at all.😕
  5. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    18 Feb '06 05:59
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    looks like I was wrong. good Luck.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree