Ios8

Ios8

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
08 Jul 14

As the local broken record, presenting that which apple broke... I'm afraid the iPhone friendly site is broken under ios8 (beta 3...).

It's not possible to move pieces on the board - selecting them/etc isn't working. The standard site does work however.

Sorry to report bad news again!

Australia

Moves
08 Jul 14

Most of these update problems are being reported in the Help forum, where you may get more attention.

Moves
09 Jul 14

Originally posted by Kewpie
Most of these update problems are being reported in the Help forum, where you may get more attention.
You may be right - i'm just proffering the information; it's beta 3 - apple have several more in which they'll break more things and "just expect" developers to catch up.

If only I could remember why I have apple products...

oooooh.... shiny!

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
17 Jul 14

Originally posted by pineapple42
You may be right - i'm just proffering the information; it's beta 3 - apple have several more in which they'll break more things and "just expect" developers to catch up.

If only I could remember why I have apple products...

oooooh.... shiny!
By the time its rolled out, I'll be ready. And if not, it will be done very very quickly afterwards!

But I appreciate the warning ahead of time. I'll try find the time to fire up emulators and fix before long.