1. Joined
    10 Apr '03
    Moves
    03 Mar '07 04:26
    The purpose the entire graph serves to me:

I have been to correlate life events with peaks and troughs in the graph.
    I peaked at my highest ever right before I got married. I can see where my son was born, etc. For a person like me, a student of economics who looks at graphs all the time, subtle truths are revealed. Access to the entire game history would be a great thing. Thanks for any plans to make this a reality!
  2. Joined
    10 Apr '03
    Moves
    03 Mar '07 04:371 edit
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    I would think the opposite would be true - isn't it nice to see that you have made progress? It's worse if you haven't, or if you have even been playing better before.
    It's great to see where we've been and what we've been through. A lifetime player on this site could have a chess graph for his entire life as well. Think of all the memories therein. A complete graph can only be bad if one lets it be. For those who don't want to be reminded of a poor history, add another setting and allow those to block those games from the graph and help them block the terrible games from their memory.
  3. Joined
    10 Apr '03
    Moves
    04 Mar '07 19:25
    Originally posted by hollow
    I wonder if (and apologies if this is previously mentioned or discussed) games played as black and games played as white could be slightly different shades? Would be interesting to see a players history and trends with this information incorporated.
    I think this also is an excellent idea.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree