1. omnipresent
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 22:15
    Your thread in the general forum actually reminded me of this, I've been wanting to point this out for a while:
    In the Analyze board feature, could you perhaps make it so that when you move the pieces around, that is saved as message history too (in a different color or in brackets or something). I'd find it very helpful, as I often have the feeling I found a brilliant move combination, only to realize how I started the whole thing.

Angie
  2. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 22:22
    Originally posted by angie88
    Your thread in the general forum actually reminded me of this, I've been wanting to point this out for a while:
    In the Analyze board feature, could you perhaps make it so that when you move the pieces around, that is saved as message history too (in a different color or in brackets or something). I'd find it very helpful, as I often have the feeling I found a brilliant move combination, only to realize how I started the whole thing.

Angie
    If you mean notation to copy and paste back into the notebook that's a great idea 🙂
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 23:40
    Originally posted by angie88

Angie
    Apparently [according to an answer from Russ] the new analyse board will have a goback one move feature included, which would be great and probably help in your case.
    When it is due out.....who knows?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree