1. Gloucestershire , UK
    Moves
    20 Nov '04 09:032 edits
    This is a great site and always look forward to making my moves, however i think there should be an option so you can flip the board in the game you are analysing, i always think this gives a fresh perpective on the game and i tend to see things i wouldn't normally see when looking at the game from my opponents position

or is there already a way to do this that i don't know of
  2. Subscribernoxidjkram
    Data Warehouser
    Back in the UK!
    Moves
    20 Nov '04 09:25
    You can go into the print board function and flip it from there...

It doesnt allow you to analyse the board tho....
  3. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    20 Nov '04 11:13
    Originally posted by soulby
    This is a great site and always look forward to making my moves, however i think there should be an option so you can flip the board in the game you are analysing, i always think this gives a fresh perpective on the game and i tend to see things i wouldn't normally see when looking at the game from my opponents position

An ols and good wish, supported by Russ. I'm sure it will come one day. Just be patcient. 🙂
    th
  4. Standard memberMark Lynch
    Grand Master Wazoo
    Manchester, England
    Moves
    30 Nov '04 16:52
    Would be a really good idea - I for one would use it and might not make so many dumb moves :-)
  5. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    01 Dec '04 09:39
    Yes, it allways just the board that confuses me and makes me move so terribly 😉
    th
  6. Standard membercelticcountry
    Copyright ©2001-2006
    Eastbourne
    Moves
    01 Dec '04 21:08
    Flip

Flip

Flip the board
  7. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    03 Dec '04 05:23
    Originally posted by soulby

You can go to your opponents profile, look at their public games and find your games. It always gives it from the players perspective 😉
  8. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    03 Dec '04 16:38
    Rather than just bolt this on, I will be soon rewriting from scratch the board client code (January 05, probably). I aim to provide a 'best in breed' new interface that will feature this (and a whole lot more). Stay tuned.

-Russ
  9. Over seas
    Moves
    03 Dec '04 17:23
    Originally posted by marinakatomb
    You can go to your opponents profile, look at their public games and find your games. It always gives it from the players perspective 😉
    Just turn your monitor upside down.....big babies!

C'mon.....Adapt! 😉
  10. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    04 Dec '04 03:08
    Originally posted by Russ
    Rather than just bolt this on, I will be soon rewriting from scratch the board client code (January 05, probably). I aim to provide a 'best in breed' new interface that will feature this (and a whole lot more). Stay tuned.

-Russ
    coooooooooooooolllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    🙂
    th

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree