dark background screen

dark background screen

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m
keeper of secrets

Moves
02 Mar 14

why not a flat black background screen for chess at work. if one wants to subscribe and play a bit the white background screen is like staring into car headlights for a few hours.🙂

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
02 Mar 14

Originally posted by marysson
why not a flat black background screen for chess at work. if one wants to subscribe and play a bit the white background screen is like staring into car headlights for a few hours.🙂
Turn down the brightness on your monitor. A white screen should not seem like a light source.

m
keeper of secrets

Moves
02 Mar 14

yes, but then I would have to keep turning it up to watch a movie or the news. a permanent dark background ( flat black would be nice ) would then not require me to regulate the screen from one web page to another.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
03 Mar 14

yes, but then I would have to keep turning it up to watch a movie or the news. a permanent dark background ( flat black would be nice ) would then not require me to regulate the screen from one web page to another.
Get a better monitor?! 🙂

m
keeper of secrets

Moves
03 Mar 14

send me some money.😞

Infidel

Moves
03 Mar 14

You watch movies at work? Awesome!

m
keeper of secrets

Moves
03 Mar 14

you use a split screen, hide the work over the movie when you have to and use close captioning with no sound. a movie a day in bits and pieces.