1. Exeter
    Moves
    26 Aug '23 16:53
    On the app, select New Game and it remembers the last values used for time controls and rating range of the opponent. Could the web interface be changed so it also remembers? Currently we have to type these things every time we use New Game on the web interface.
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    29 Aug '23 09:48
    @nick812 said
    On the app, select New Game and it remembers the last values used for time controls and rating range of the opponent. Could the web interface be changed so it also remembers? Currently we have to type these things every time we use New Game on the web interface.
    Yes, it could.

The new game form is quite different on the new build, and not quite finished, so I'll make sure this happens. (Using cookies)
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    29 Aug '23 13:31
    Update to above : This is now in production as it is a relatively simple enhancement to the existing web site.

Color and time constraint preferences are preserved between visits to the new game page.
  4. Exeter
    Moves
    29 Aug '23 17:42
    @Russ
    It's remembering the time controls for me but not the preferred rating range of the opponent currently.
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    30 Aug '23 09:34
    @Nick812

Open invite rating preference is now recorded between visits too.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree