1. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    06 Jan '07 10:031 edit
    Originally posted by hakaman
    moving games 2 disired folder
    Quote from FAQ

If your inbox is overflowing with games, you should consider moving some of them to another folder. You can either move them to the default 'archive' folder, or another folder of your choosing. (You may create additional folders.)

To move the games between folders, select the 'manage games' button from the 'my games' page. Find the games you wish to move, and then select them by clicking their checkboxes. Next, select a target folder from the 'put in folder' link to complete the action.

PS. No one is purposely being condescending. Good luck. 🙂
  2. Joined
    05 Jun '06
    Moves
    06 Jan '07 19:39
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Quote from FAQ

If your inbox is overflowing with games, you should consider moving some of them to another folder. You can either move them to the default 'archive' folder, or another folder of your choosing. (You may create additional folders.)

To move the games between folders, select the 'manage games' button from the 'm ...[text shortened]... to complete the action.

PS. No one is purposely being condescending. Good luck. 🙂
    i know this,it would be better if there was a shortcut
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    07 Jan '07 12:301 edit
    Originally posted by hakaman
    i know this,it would be better if there was a shortcut
    There is - sort of.
    After you click "manage games", check the box next to the game you are moving and then click "put in folder".

If there was a direct shortcut next to each game [like there is with "archive"] we would still have to tell it which folder to put it in - some players here have several different folders so an icon shortcut for each folder would be impracticable I would think.
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    07 Jan '07 13:21
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    There is - sort of.
    After you click "manage games", check the box next to the game you are moving and then click "put in folder".

If there was a direct shortcut next to each game [like there is with "archive"] we would still have to tell it which folder to put it in - some players here have several different folders so an icon shortcut for each folder would be impracticable I would think.
    How about Right Click that icon and get a drop list of ALL your folders?

Hmmmm?

P-
  5. The sky
    Moves
    07 Jan '07 14:14
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    How about Right Click that icon and get a drop list of ALL your folders?

Hmmmm?

P-
    Or even left-click, like the "Put in Folder" link.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree