1. Standard memberDeepfault
    Devil's Advocate
    On the Fence
    Moves
    22 Dec '04 16:44
    Idea for the pot...

Displaying comments visible only to the player on the page where all the games are listed, possibly just 100 characters or so.

When playing a lot of games it would be useful to be able to see a comment on the game, for example how it is going or what your thinking is, what openning book your trying to follow etc..

I know you can put these in game notes, but it would be good to get an overview of a game from the list page to remind you which ones are the most important or the most problematical.
  2. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    22 Dec '04 16:59
    I also wouldn't mind seeing a column with the number of moves that have been played so far in the game.. as I like to try to finish games that have been ongoing for a while first..
  3. Standard membermateulose
    Look, it's a title!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Dec '04 17:15
    Originally posted by MIODude
    I also wouldn't mind seeing a column with the number of moves that have been played so far in the game.. as I like to try to finish games that have been ongoing for a while first..
    Same here, I like to tackle endgame games first, then opening games, and then finally, middlegame games. It would be nice if I knew which phase each game is in by listing the move number instead of trying to remember which games need finishing off.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree