1. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    12 Oct '20 00:01
    .. and you get a cutdown page, where you have to click again to get the real page. I have used the process frequently since it was established, and on 100% of occasions the information I was seeking was not on the cutdown page.

I'd like to see an option in My Settings to skip the cutdown page altogether.
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    12 Oct '20 07:30
    If an avatar is shown, you can click that to go straight to the full profile page.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    12 Oct '20 08:07
    @russ said
    If an avatar is shown, you can click that to go straight to the full profile page.
    Thanks for that.
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    12 Oct '20 12:39

Removed by poster

5. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    12 Oct '20 13:21
    I started to say the "mini" page was pretty useless, but after a closer look I see that the abbreviated page reached from the username link does have more buttons to take you to other specific sections of the main profile page.

Each button will take you to another abbreviated page that displays a different portion of the full profile page. My preference is to go directly to the main profile page but that's just me.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Oct '20 14:23
    @mwmiller said
    I started to say the "mini" page was pretty useless, but after a closer look I see that the abbreviated page reached from the username link does have more buttons to take you to other specific sections of the main profile page.

Each button will take you to another abbreviated page that displays a different portion of the full profile page. My preference is to go directly to the main profile page but that's just me.
    I like just clicking on the avatar even if there is none there you can still click on where it should be even if it is blank and get the main info on any poster. You can go further into the profile after that such as Performance against a certain player etc., etc.,. I personally like the way it is set up.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree