1. Donationmurrow
    penguinpuffin
    finsbury
    Moves
    04 Oct '06 20:55
    Clans should be able to set minimum time controls.
    By the time I am 70 I will have wasted months of my life deleting 3/7 challenges from the Jewish Clan and others who can't be bothered to read our 7/7 minimum.

Also, it should be easier to offer different time controls when sending a challenge (ie, without changing the clan's preferences) - or even to alter the time controls when bouncing a challenge.

Make it so, number one.
  2. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    05 Oct '06 06:46
    Originally posted by murrow
    By the time I am 70 I will have wasted months of my life deleting 3/7 challenges from the Jewish Clan and others who can't be bothered to read our 7/7 minimum.

Also, it should be easier to offer different time controls when sending a challenge (ie, without changing the clan's preferences) - or even to alter the time controls when bouncing a challenge.

Make it so, number one.
    here here!
  3. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    06 Oct '06 14:50
    Originally posted by murrow

Make it so, number one.
    Or even better, to set exclusive parameters, eg. "This clan only accepts 3/7"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree