1. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    25 Oct '05 02:371 edit
    How about Clan sieges! Same rules as normal sieges, with a little added strategy. Clan leaders choose teams before each defense/attack with these rules...

Match ups are done by average rating. The defending team must always have equal or better odds but it is the attacking team that choose which players will face off. So, the running order of things would be...

1.Attacking clan captain chooses a match up with the defending clan. This match up can involve as many players as he chooses. The match up must have a level rating average, otherwise the attacking clan must forfeit rating points. In this way the defenders have the high ground, shall we say...

2.The defending team captain checks the match up but cannot change who plays who (this is the right of the attackers, who can choose where to strike!). This disadvantage is counterbalanced with the high ground and a 'wild card'. With this the defending captain may remove one player from his line up if doing so is advantageous to his defense. However, this card cannot be used if there are 3 or less players involved in the battle.

Sound good?
  2. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    25 Oct '05 03:40
    Also, once a clan has taken a castle, a Defense Medal of honour appears in their Clan page with a link to their castle. Every sucsessful defense earns that clan another medal. There could be a new medal of honour all time league table!! Longest defense at the top, that would be groovy!!
  3. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    25 Oct '05 06:03
    In fact, come to think of it, why not give every clan it's own home castle. Only one defense can take place at a time, but the clan builds up defense medals, the highest total of straight victories/draws, gives the clan a new 'Valour' Stat. This would be a good marker of how good a clan is, regardless of the quantity of games they do or don't play. 🙂
  4. Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '05 12:10
    Actually I quite like that idea. Would be interesing to see.
  5. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    26 Oct '05 21:471 edit
    Originally posted by MRoberts
    Actually I quite like that idea. Would be interesing to see.
    Wow, someone replied! I think the last idea is the most interesting myself. Your Clan honour could rest on the defense of your realm!! 🙂
  6. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    27 Oct '05 01:32
    Sounds like a lot of fun. It would sort of be like musical chairs with... uh... clans instead of people, and castles instead of chairs. 😀
  7. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    27 Oct '05 02:131 edit
    Originally posted by ark13
    Sounds like a lot of fun. It would sort of be like musical chairs with... uh... clans instead of people, and castles instead of chairs. 😀
    EDIT: Hold on, new thread coming....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree