1. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    17 Feb '06 11:13
    This has probably been posted before and may be in the new version of this site, but would it be possible to change how you select which players you want to be involved in a clan challenge match? Even just making it so all boxes are 'vacant' to begin with?

I know it's petty but it sure manages to wind me up.
  2. Joined
    15 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Feb '06 11:47
    Originally posted by TheGambit
    This has probably been posted before and may be in the new version of this site, but would it be possible to change how you select which players you want to be involved in a clan challenge match? Even just making it so all boxes are 'vacant' to begin with?

Clan forum please
  3. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    17 Feb '06 11:49
    Originally posted by what is going on
    Clan forum please
    Why, this is site ideas isn't it?
    Or are you looking for directions?
  4. Standard memberKJCavalier
    Happier Now!!
    Home!!
    Moves
    17 Feb '06 12:47
    Why, this is site ideas isn't it?
    Or are you looking for directions?
    I thought you posted it in the right spot, and I like the idea as well.
  5. Joined
    18 Mar '05
    Moves
    18 Feb '06 06:52

Maybe we could suggest that to Russ and see what he thinks. A good idea.
  6. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 15:27
    Another thing clan related - If you view games for a clan member in the Clan members Info screen you get every clan challenge that they are currently playing. The problem arises where people are playing games for more than one clan - would it be possible to show who the clan match is between or even just show the matches that they are playing in for your clan?

I only ask this because I try not to overload clan members with too many games at once, especially if they have specified a max number of games they want to play, and it is hard to see how many games they are currently playing for your clan.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree