1. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    28 Jul '10 16:17
    I know that I proposed this before and as far as I remember there was no harsh opposition, so I go again, observing the 60 day rule for active threads:

* Clan leaders should be able to switch clan members availability if those are absent witout announcing and did not switch tehmselves. (yes I know about "kicking members" but I feel that there should be another option.

* Clan leaders should have a possibility to send a reminder/question/... mail to their members. Prologuned absences could probably be cleared up using this.
  2. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    28 Jul '10 23:31
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    I know that I proposed this before and as far as I remember there was no harsh opposition, so I go again, observing the 60 day rule for active threads:

* Clan leaders should be able to switch clan members availability if those are absent witout announcing and did not switch tehmselves. (yes I know about "kicking members" but I feel that there should be ...[text shortened]... estion/... mail to their members. Prologuned absences could probably be cleared up using this.
    It would be better if clan leaders had the private email addresses for their members.
    Sometimes an awol member still checks their email

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree