1. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 23:06
    Any way that your 'blocked players' can be removed or hidden from available Open Invites games?
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    19 Oct '20 16:26
    @FlyingWolf
    Do you have a case where someone you have blocked has accepted one of your open invites? If that is the case you may need to send a feedback.
  3. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    20 Oct '20 11:23
    It’s more about not wanting to see players I’ve blocked from appearing in available games. We’ll all have reasons for blocking players - one of mine would be where opponents subsequently delete a game that I’ve previously accepted in Open Invites. I don’t think this is unreasonable. Don’t pretend to understand the coding requirements to achieve this, but I’d have thought it worth exploring at least.
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    20 Oct '20 12:47
    @FlyingWolf
    OK, now I get it. I was thinking that you had blocked someone and they were still able to pick up one of your 'open invites' or send you pm's.
  5. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    20 Oct '20 13:14
    @flyingwolf said
    It’s more about not wanting to see players I’ve blocked from appearing in available games. We’ll all have reasons for blocking players - one of mine would be where opponents subsequently delete a game that I’ve previously accepted in Open Invites. I don’t think this is unreasonable. Don’t pretend to understand the coding requirements to achieve this, but I’d have thought it worth exploring at least.
    I would think that "available players" is a universal message that appears to all users whether blocked or not.To check whether an available player is blocked for every player on the site, and then remove the name from his personal list would require a lot of extra coding I suspect.
    Can't see it happening

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree