1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Sep '09 16:00
    Originally posted by barstudd
    would it be possible to introduce a program than scores the teams latest points in a private forum....the last game of the challenge would be automatically included on a progressive score sheet[i]dont know simple or difficult it would be to write such a program but many of our team are interested in the idea and im sure other members of the site would like ...[text shortened]... ther players in the team by finished games win/loss each month...kind of intraclan player table.
    Rec'd...Great idea!!!
  2. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    14 Sep '09 00:17
    Originally posted by Russ
    24 hours may have been a bit optimistic actually, as I have hit a few issues with this already. Monday though.
    yey!!!!
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 09:272 edits
    I've done the basics for this - game stats for clan members, points awarded on the challenge table and a view by finishing date. This can all be expanded further later, with a full clan rating graph - similar to a player profile graph.

edit : The sort on the opponent clan name is not available right now, but this will return. With a proper search too.
  4. Standard memberCharlieTPB
    Where is the Pawn?
    Burra-Burra SA
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 11:02
    A loss based on timeout stat would probably be useful sir.

I think thats something every clan chief would like to know when he is starting a challenge.
  5. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    16 Sep '09 00:173 edits
    Originally posted by CharlieTPB
    A loss based on timeout stat would probably be useful sir.

I think thats something every clan chief would like to know when he is starting a challenge.
    this is going great, still work in progress, this may give members more team spirit now we can all see how your team results are going.

this is better than the results I use to post in the sense that it shows the teams losses as well as victory's in actual finishing order.....jolly good show

Also Russ any chance if the name of the clan once is in the recent results doesnt change even if the team leader changes the clans name after that point?
  6. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    23 Sep '09 11:40
    anyone liking this idea now its live in action?
    Ideas anyone on improving on it?

I would like to see a on the player listing side of the home page now a number of player stats options avaiable to toggle through, player winning challenge appearances. just to name one.

and on the clan challenge/recent results side sort by most played against opponants......biggest winning challenges etc.

improving the idea post here

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree