1. High Wycombe, UK
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 08:52
    I'm using a Windows 10 Desktop Computer. Whenever I go to look at the Analysis board, it displays in a row, all the white pieces that have been taken so far. Below that it displays in a row, just the top halves of the black pieces taken. If I want to see the complete black row, I have to nudge the scroll bar. Any chance of automating this nudge please? :-)
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 11:57
    @dm7
    Does your browser have a zoom setting for the view? You might be able to zoom out a little and perhaps solve the problem.
  3. High Wycombe, UK
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 13:53
    @mwmiller
    I've tried this on Firefox and Chrome. They both have a zoom feature, however the row of captured black pieces looks exactly the same, it just gets bigger or smaller as I zoom. The bottom half of the black pieces is still cut off.
    Is this just me, or do others experience this?
  4. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 15:43
    @dm7 said
    @mwmiller
    I've tried this on Firefox and Chrome. They both have a zoom feature, however the row of captured black pieces looks exactly the same, it just gets bigger or smaller as I zoom. The bottom half of the black pieces is still cut off.
    Nope, works fine for me. (Pale Moon, a Firefox derivative, on Windows 10.)
  5. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 15:44
    @dm7
    I'm getting the same thing you have described, using a laptop, running win7 and firefox.

When I zoom in or out with firefox, the entire page does respond, but the section on the right side that shows the moves list and shows the captured pieces below that move list is exactly as you describe. The black pieces are not fully displayed until you move the slider on the right side of that window.

So zooming the whole page does not help with the problem you described.
  6. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 19:20
    @dm7 said
    @mwmiller
    Try going onto your settings and set the board size to mini
  7. High Wycombe, UK
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 22:32
    @venda said
    Well done @venda.
    Setting my board size to "mini" resolves the problem completely.
    I normally have the size set to "small", which means I see half the taken black pieces without scrolling.
    Setting the size to "standard" or bigger means I don't see ANY taken pieces unless I scroll.
    Since this is a "site ideas" forum, I suggest that it would be a good idea for the analysis board to automatically scroll down to the bottom regardless of what size board we have chosen.
  8. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 17:24
    @venda said
    Good catch: I don't see the problem, and I have my board size set to mini as well.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree