A Pain in the Tocus

A Pain in the Tocus

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TEXAS

STATE OF THE HEART

Moves
21 Jul 16

Yes, when you want [threadid] to make a thread link it will be [threaded] meaning you have to change it which was done in the first example, not the second...to change it is a minor pain in the tocus but forgetting to change it is a major pain in the tocus because obviously the link doesn't work, and when several hundred messages to club members ask them to click [threaded], well, what more can I say?...Is there a way to avoid this particular spellcheck glitchy?
Thank You,
LEUR the grouch.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
22 Jul 16

Originally posted by LEUR
Yes, when you want [threadid] to make a thread link it will be [threaded] meaning you have to change it which was done in the first example, not the second...to change it is a minor pain in the tocus but forgetting to change it is a major pain in the tocus because obviously the link doesn't work, and when several hundred messages to club members ask them to cl ...[text shortened]... ay?...Is there a way to avoid this particular spellcheck glitchy?
Thank You,
LEUR the grouch.
I presume that the Alteration has to be done on your System.

I always try to avoid automatic correction, since I do work in science and spellcheckers are not really helpful most of times.

TEXAS

STATE OF THE HEART

Moves
23 Jul 16

Originally posted by Ponderable
I presume that the Alteration has to be done on your System.

I always try to avoid automatic correction, since I do work in science and spellcheckers are not really helpful most of times.
...oh...😀