1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Jun '18 23:08
    Originally posted by @freakykbh
    Science is the entire field of knowledge, numbnuts, not just what happens in a controlled lab under sterile conditions.
    So all you have is a string of ad hominems, showing how desperate you are to prove your point. So what 'entire field of knowledge' supports the H2O memory hypothesis?

I can only assume you want to believe a nutter video rather than actually learn some science or HOW it was refuted. You figure somehow if you don't do it in a lab you are ok?
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    07 Jun '18 00:492 edits
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    So all you have is a string of ad hominems, showing how desperate you are to prove your point. So what 'entire field of knowledge' supports the H2O memory hypothesis?

I can only assume you want to believe a nutter video rather than actually learn some science or HOW it was refuted. You figure somehow if you don't do it in a lab you are ok?
    String?
    I've popped off:
    Jackass
    Numbnuts
    Contrarian Idiot
    (and your personal favorite)
    Traitor
    That's a string?
    Huh.

You couldn't find science if you were spotted six letters.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Jun '18 22:481 edit
    String?
    I've popped off:
    Jackass
    Numbnuts
    Contrarian Idiot
    (and your personal favorite)
    Traitor
    That's a string?
    Huh.

You couldn't find science if you were spotted six letters.
    Well there you go, you really nailed me to the cross with that erudite reply.
    So you figure you are not a traitor but a patriot by exposing the lies of NASA.
    Funny how much graphic work they needed to do to show all those clouds around Antarctica and the latest deal with New Horizons showing all that fakery about Pluto, those methane dunes and such and all those fake made up images of the closeups of Jupiter, Saturn, the moons thereof.

God, they must have a secret staff of a hundred thousand graphic artists to keep up the flow of all that fakery, right?
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 21:16
    Well there you go, you really nailed me to the cross with that erudite reply.
    So you figure you are not a traitor but a patriot by exposing the lies of NASA.
    Funny how much graphic work they needed to do to show all those clouds around Antarctica and the latest deal with New Horizons showing all that fakery about Pluto, those methane dunes and such and a ...[text shortened]... ecret staff of a hundred thousand graphic artists to keep up the flow of all that fakery, right?
    That's not how graphics work at all.
    If you're really curious, you should see some of the work that has been done on early NASA fakery, how blatantly obvious the Photoshop jobs were.
    And really, this has been one of my sticking points with the whole deal: if they have the truth, why broadcast lies?

It must strike you as odd that we don't have a pictorial history of the ISS being built, given its significant milestone in human history.
    Maybe not.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 22:251 edit
    That's not how graphics work at all.
    If you're really curious, you should see some of the work that has been done on early NASA fakery, how blatantly obvious the Photoshop jobs were.
    And really, this has been one of my sticking points with the whole deal: if they have the truth, why broadcast lies?

It must strike you as odd that we don't have a picto ...[text shortened]... al history of the ISS being built, given its significant milestone in human history.
    Maybe not.
    PHOTOSHOP? Are you frigging DAFT? When do you think photoshop came out? Do you seriously think they had the capability to digitally modify images back then?

Krist, I WORKED there remember? I saw the first single board computer, made with 100% TTL logic, NO CPU"S nothing like that, maybe 16 K of memory, and the board was like 2 feet by 2 feet and it fit in a box of that size.

ZERO video, just going to a teletype for output, punched cards input.

When I was at Goddard they had me assigned 2 hours a day on the 'mainframe' computers, which ATT I knew jack about, but they didn't care. They needed to have someone logged into the machines to show they were using them or no use, they lose them. So my job was to play with the machines. You had two ways to enter programs.

One was punched cards but that was just the end result of the first way, a line of 16 switches, each one Ones or Zeros, up for one, down for zero, so one word at a time, 1100011001110000 say, was word one. Click that in. Then the next byte, one switch at a time. 1110000111 blah blah blah, click that in then some other similar bits say 4 such entries. That would say add 2 and 3 or some such.
    But it would remember thousands of such entries which ended up being a program done in binary. After you did all that programming you could run it directly or you could send those instructions painfully entered to a punch card reader which would have a single card for a single byte, one card was the same as one set of 16 switches set up with the code they needed.

So the program could consist of a thousand such cards. Get the part where there was ZERO video? Video for computers didn't happen till Gates and company did their thing ten or 15 years later and even with that, the best they could crank out was crap like asteroids or pac man and such.

Again, there was ABSOLUTELY no video back then, ONLY numbers and if you see how many bits it takes to make a modern image or even digitizing an old 525 line TV image, it would be millions of bits for one image, times 30 for one second of video times 3600 for one hour. Not going to happen since there was ZERO science of graphics back then.

So get off your high horse. I was THERE, get it? What were you doing back then? Still peeing in your pants at the age of 6?
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 23:38
    PHOTOSHOP? Are you frigging DAFT? When do you think photoshop came out? Do you seriously think they had the capability to digitally modify images back then?

Krist, I WORKED there remember? I saw the first single board computer, made with 100% TTL logic, NO CPU"S nothing like that, maybe 16 K of memory, and the board was like 2 feet by 2 feet and it fit ...[text shortened]... I was THERE, get it? What were you doing back then? Still peeing in your pants at the age of 6?
    I stopped pissing my pants much, much earlier, thank you very much.

Photoshop is used as a verb, not as a point of literal use.
    And it as a literal tool has shown their images to be exactly that: images, not pictures.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 03:46
    I stopped pissing my pants much, much earlier, thank you very much.

Photoshop is used as a verb, not as a point of literal use.
    And it as a literal tool has shown their images to be exactly that: images, not pictures.
    You still think they somehow had tech 30 years ahead of everyone else on the entire planet back in 1970? I'm telling you there was no video AT ALL back in the day and I was there in the thick of things at Goddard Space Flight Center, one of the most important space centers on the planet.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree