1. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    10 Oct '12 05:43
    Came back to see if my uncarities in the origibnal post wghich I took some pain to point out would have been cleared up.

Alas no reaction but a new hardlyunderstandable post... by the op
  2. Joined
    09 Sep '12
    Moves
    11 Oct '12 10:011 edit
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Came back to see if my uncarities in the origibnal post wghich I took some pain to point out would have been cleared up.

Alas no reaction but a new hardlyunderstandable post... by the op
    It was my first post ever.
    Never thought much about it to be honest. More looking for answers than trying to give them. Thanks for the time though sorry to have given you something to circle over.
  3. Joined
    08 Oct '06
    Moves
    13 Oct '12 05:53
    Originally posted by NOTGATE
    If i am able to wake, then surely my previous state must have been sleeping. It follows then that if i am unconscious then surely i must have been conscious. This cycle of balance is evident in all we perceive. If i am alive then i surely must have been dead.
    A rock is unconscious. Does that mean it must have been conscious some time?
  4. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    13 Oct '12 15:04
    Originally posted by NOTGATE
    If i am able to wake, then surely my previous state must have been sleeping. It follows then that if i am unconscious then surely i must have been conscious. This cycle of balance is evident in all we perceive. If i am alive then i surely must have been dead. Not the same as not existing because when i die i leave my body and it can be observed deteriorating ...[text shortened]... e absolute. And yet like a breath it too will have to return to something else.
    Thoughts please
    Simple. Only after you lived did you exist. If you are dead after that point then you were alive. If you do not exist you either died or never existed in which case there is not a you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree