1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Jan '20 21:511 edit
    @Metal-Brain
    Russia carried out the request of Trump. remember? "Russia, if you are listening"....
    and 20 minutes later, the DNC is hacked. Yeah I know, total coincidence, he was just fooling around, not serious. In a pigs ass.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '20 19:55
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Russia carried out the request of Trump. remember? "Russia, if you are listening"....
    and 20 minutes later, the DNC is hacked. Yeah I know, total coincidence, he was just fooling around, not serious. In a pigs ass.
    Typical Trump rhetoric. There is no evidence Russia carried out the rhetorical request. What was delivered? Do you have anything specific?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Jan '20 20:48
    @Metal-Brain
    Just what rock were you raised under? The hacking began 20 minutes after that speech. Russia, if you are listening....
    Followed by hacking. THAT IS A FACT and no amount of your meal mouth mewling anti American BULLSHYTE will change that fact JACK.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    03 Jan '20 05:36
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Just what rock were you raised under? The hacking began 20 minutes after that speech. Russia, if you are listening....
    Followed by hacking. THAT IS A FACT and no amount of your meal mouth mewling anti American BULLSHYTE will change that fact JACK.
    What is your source of information? Even if hacking took place when you said it did there is no evidence Russia did it. It could have been anybody. That is what UMBRAGE is for, to make it look like somebody else did it.

Wikileaks released info of UMBRAGE to the public. I'm not sure where he got the UMBRAGE info from, but Russia would never release it to the public. That would be incredibly stupid. Any competent intelligence agency would keep it to themselves.

You have an incompetence theory. You embrace this absurd notion that Russians are like a bunch of MacGruber like people that can't do anything right and always blow themselves up in the end.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Jan '20 17:58
    @Metal-Brain
    Are you really on the side of the US here? Do you think Russia would not stoop to hacking our elections? Our IT dudes pegged the exact server in Russia that attacked us and of course you think the Russians are super genius at that but they screwed up and got caught whether you believe it or not. Looks to me like you KNOW it was Russia and just want to hide that fact, putting you firmly on the side of Putin.
    That is exactly what Trump is doing. Ignoring all our intel folks, saying Putin TOLD ME SO, it ain't Russia. Trump is an IDIOT. He trusts an ex KBG agent to tell him the truth? Come on, what rock are you hiding under anyway?
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Jan '20 16:40
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Are you really on the side of the US here? Do you think Russia would not stoop to hacking our elections? Our IT dudes pegged the exact server in Russia that attacked us and of course you think the Russians are super genius at that but they screwed up and got caught whether you believe it or not. Looks to me like you KNOW it was Russia and just want to hide that ...[text shortened]... OT. He trusts an ex KBG agent to tell him the truth? Come on, what rock are you hiding under anyway?
    "Do you think Russia would not stoop to hacking our elections?"

Of course they would. We did it to them so why shouldn't they do it to us? Our CIA rigged their elections to get Yelsin in power and they succeeded, not merely attempted.

Why shouldn't they try? Do unto others as they do to you.
    Our CIA election meddles more than any other country in the world. Are you aware of that?
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Jan '20 17:49
    @Metal-Brain
    Again with the 'what about himisms' Russia hacked our elections and that is a fact you cannot dispute. You can claim how stupid the Russians would have to be to have been caught but that is a Russian style argument which does not suit an American answer. You seem to be only interested in generating chaos not doing a thing to help protect the security of the USA.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Jan '20 22:06
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Again with the 'what about himisms' Russia hacked our elections and that is a fact you cannot dispute. You can claim how stupid the Russians would have to be to have been caught but that is a Russian style argument which does not suit an American answer. You seem to be only interested in generating chaos not doing a thing to help protect the security of the USA.
    That is not a fact, I can dispute it, I have before and I will now.

https://www.thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/

Trusting Dmitri from Crowdstrike is not evidence. You are trusting a Russian to tell you the truth. Apparently it is you that has Russian handlers. After all, you get all your propaganda from a Russian named Dmitri.

Why do you consider your Russians trustworthy while others are despicable? Why is the DNC allowed to conspire with Russians after ordering the FBI to leave the DNC building? Why is Tony Podesta allowed to conspire with Russians?
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Jan '20 22:24
    @Metal-Brain
    And why do you continue to dis the US? That is the bottom line. For some reason you have a hardon against the US. it shows in every post you foist on us here.
    Except for your wacky conspiracy theories. You seem incapable of even considering whether Trump is a fraud and criminal. He is god in your eyes, maybe king.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Jan '20 23:18
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    And why do you continue to dis the US? That is the bottom line. For some reason you have a hardon against the US. it shows in every post you foist on us here.
    Except for your wacky conspiracy theories. You seem incapable of even considering whether Trump is a fraud and criminal. He is god in your eyes, maybe king.
    Facts. I cannot ignore facts like you can.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/us-interfered-in-elections-of-at-least-85-countries-worldwide-since-1945/5601481
  11. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    05 Jan '20 23:12
    @deepthought said
    A qualified psychologist called Dr. Todd Grande, who I like because his approach is very science based, has released a few videos about conspiracy theories and what personality aspects contribute to people believing them. I've put the links to two of them here, they are both about 15 to 20 minutes long. He always gives references so I've copied and pasted them.

On a ...[text shortened]... Theories.
    Dieguez S
    Psychological Science 26(11):1762
    SAGE Publications, Inc 20151101
    0956-7976
    http://www.chemtrailplanet.com/ Chew on that for awhile
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Jan '20 00:10
    @kquinn909

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/08/16/scientists-say-chemtrail-conspiracy-theory-isnt-real/88821176/

SUCK on this one dickhead
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Jan '20 09:07
    US Meddling in 1996 Russian Elections in Support of Boris Yeltsin

https://www.globalresearch.ca/us-meddling-in-1996-russian-elections-in-support-of-boris-yeltsin/5568288

Do you condone this election meddling because it was our government that did it to them and not the other way around? Is this an acceptable double standard in your opinion?
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Jan '20 14:36
    @Metal-Brain
    In other words if that happened, you condone the interference Russia did in 2016. Got it.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Jan '20 17:12
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    In other words if that happened, you condone the interference Russia did in 2016. Got it.
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/us-meddling-in-1996-russian-elections-in-support-of-boris-yeltsin/5568288

Do you condone this election meddling? If so, Russia has the right to condone their government doing it and you will stop crying about election interference from Russia unless you want to be a completely shameless hypocrite.

If Russia did hack the DNC they exposed election meddling within the DNC. All the evidence points to an inside job and Russia has no incentive to release it all to the public, but if you want to give Russia credit for exposing election meddling in the DNC for us why are you such an ingrate?

Why do you condone election meddling within the DNC? Exposing election meddling is not election meddling. That is called a great service.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree