No pressure

No pressure

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Albon

Albion

Moves
09 May 19
1 edit

What experiments could be conducted into low pressure bacterial yields?

Huhum...(motorbikes)

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
09 May 19

@entropysail said
What experiments could be conducted into low pressure bacterial yields?

Huhum...(motorbikes)
Does your Question make any sense?

What is low pressure.
What Bacteria in what environment are you looking at?
What do you want to reap?

Albon

Albion

Moves
09 May 19

@Ponderable

For example. What is the impact of having the low-pressure, high-pressure environment of a motorcycle face mask? Could this be cross-referenced with bacterial assays of teeth brushing which are a similar environment?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 May 19

@entropysail said
@Ponderable

For example. What is the impact of having the low-pressure, high-pressure environment of a motorcycle face mask? Could this be cross-referenced with bacterial assays of teeth brushing which are a similar environment?
Is that your total interest in science, to conflate totally disparate entities as if you were spouting a not very funny joke?

Albon

Albion

Moves
10 May 19

@sonhouse
Yes, sorry about that.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 May 19
1 edit

@entropysail said
@sonhouse
Yes, sorry about that.
Right, sorry but the fakery will continue no doubt.

My friend George Winston, a great pianist, when through a phase like that.
Early on, in the 1970's before he became famous, he had a hobby of calling radio hosts and spouting stuff similar to you.
He even recorded the conversations and gave me a tape of his 'work'.
One where he called up this radio station talking head and sounding excited, talked about this great new rocket fuel and had the host breathlessly waiting for several minutes where he was asking well what is it?

He goes 'PILLOWS' and hangs up.
The host says, that is a seriously deranged individual.

Of course George was just pulling his chain.....

Albon

Albion

Moves
10 May 19

@sonhouse
I'm surprised the host didn't pick up on that earlier. This fellow that you're talking about seems interesting.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 May 19

@entropysail said
@sonhouse
I'm surprised the host didn't pick up on that earlier. This fellow that you're talking about seems interesting.
It seems you are behind the times. George has played all the best houses like Kennedy center and such, has many recordings out, owns Dancing Cat records. You can find some of his works on youtube. He did the background music for The Snowman, spoken by Meryl Streep. We have been friends since the mid 70's.

w

Moves
11 May 19

@sonhouse said
It seems you are behind the times. George has played all the best houses like Kennedy center and such, has many recordings out, owns Dancing Cat records. You can find some of his works on youtube. He did the background music for The Snowman, spoken by Meryl Streep. We have been friends since the mid 70's.
I assume you're talking about the kids audiobook. The Michael Fassbender movie The Snowman was absolutely terrible.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
11 May 19
2 edits

@wildgrass said
I assume you're talking about the kids audiobook. The Michael Fassbender movie The Snowman was absolutely terrible.
It wasn't the snowman, it was the Velveteen Rabbit, narrated by Meryl Streep

Looks like George just did the opening theme on piano, the rest full orchestra.