1. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    03 Feb '18 17:03
    Originally posted by @kewpie
    Did the paramedic who was not driving fail to do something he/she should have done? or, do something he/she should not have done?
    He failed to notice the man was bleeding. Even if he couldn't see it happening, it's his job to monitor the patient. I don't know exactly what takes place on the way to the hospital, but if someone being monitored is losing blood, there will be changes in his life signs indicating loss of blood... pulse, blood pressure, signs of going into shock, etc.
  2. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    03 Feb '18 17:33
    Originally posted by @kewpie
    Did the paramedic who was not driving fail to do something he/she should have done? or, do something he/she should not have done?
    I came up with the idea for this a few days ago, and originally the answer was going to be 'they did not stop the bleeding'. It's the first thing anyone would assume they did, so I left that little detail out of the story.
    The idea was for challenging assumptions (looking at what wasn't said) for solving, but my original answer was so ridiculously improbable I changed it to 'wound reopening during transport'.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree