1. Standard memberbot 6
    Bla bla bla
    Moves
    10 Apr '07 21:59
    if you could manipulate any three elements on the periodic table which would it be?.....i would choose hydrogen, oxygen and gold. I could build the perfect wave to surf, right in my back yard. and id be the richest guy on the planet.
  2. Joined
    01 Apr '05
    Moves
    10 Apr '07 22:47
    Originally posted by bot 6
    if you could manipulate any three elements on the periodic table which would it be?.....i would choose hydrogen, oxygen and gold. I could build the perfect wave to surf, right in my back yard. and id be the richest guy on the planet.
    What about carbon, hydrogen and iron.
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    11 Apr '07 09:33
    Originally posted by bot 6
    Carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen, and hold everything hydrocarbon-based on the planet under control. Since that includes all life, including all human life, you get the rest for free.

Richard
  4. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    11 Apr '07 11:01
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen, and hold everything hydrocarbon-based on the planet under control. Since that includes all life, including all human life, you get the rest for free.

Richard
    And you could fix the ozone hole, make subways smell better and solve the water crisis in California!
  5. Standard memberbot 6
    Bla bla bla
    Moves
    12 Apr '07 02:59
    i was also thinkin , you would never have to inhale dirty air...you would be the most healthy guy on the planet.
  6. USA
    Moves
    14 Apr '07 13:20
    bah! why would I want to manipulate elements on the periodic table? I want to be superman!!!!πŸ™‚
  7. Earth Prime
    Moves
    14 Apr '07 16:59
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    bah! why would I want to manipulate elements on the periodic table? I want to be superman!!!!πŸ™‚
    Steel is an element right?
  8. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Moves
    14 Apr '07 22:021 edit
    Originally posted by Coconut
    Steel is an element right?
    No, but Iron is (an steel is made from iron).

Also, iron would let you control blood flow in people, which would be easier to comprehend than trying to manipulate people by controling other individual molecules, the body is enormously complicated and controling muscles or movement using carbon atoms would be absurdly complex.

Far easier to control people using Calcium and iron and sodium.
  9. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    14 Apr '07 23:56
    Originally posted by UmbrageOfSnow
    No, but Iron is (an steel is made from iron).

Also, iron would let you control blood flow in people, which would be easier to comprehend than trying to manipulate people by controling other individual molecules, the body is enormously complicated and controling muscles or movement using carbon atoms would be absurdly complex.

Far easier to control people using Calcium and iron and sodium.
    Why not control people by controlling oxygen? Make them do whatever you want, or they suffocate...
  10. USA
    Moves
    15 Apr '07 01:44
    jeez you people don't read comics am I right?, or is it just that I live in my own fictional fantasy realityπŸ˜›
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Apr '07 03:03
    it seem's like we have a few vilans?
  12. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    15 Apr '07 03:08
    and sum spellurs two!
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Apr '07 03:15
    Originally posted by Gastel
    and sum spellurs two!
    ha,.............ha...................................ha................................................................h πŸ˜›
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Apr '07 03:21
    villain. Had to look that one up in old webster
  15. Standard memberbot 6
    Bla bla bla
    Moves
    15 Apr '07 06:02
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    superman is the most boring super hero ever.

ironman is where its at

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree