1. Standard memberDragon Fire
    Lord of all beasts
    searching for truth
    Moves
    03 Nov '07 09:59
    I've never played on any other chess site. Why bother? This site is great!
  2. Standard memberFreidenker
    Mad scientist
    Québec
    Moves
    06 Dec '07 04:14
    Originally posted by Dragon Fire
    I've never played on any other chess site. Why bother? This site is great!
    Playing in real time is also great and for that, FICS and ICC are doing a very good job. I really don't see the point of playing on yahoo.
  3. Under Cover
    Moves
    06 Dec '07 04:29
    Yahoo is simply terrible. Pogo isn't much better, but is an option if you want a site with no downloads (playing at work, for example...). FICS is definitely a step better, but I don't get there much these days (see my comment above 😉 ). If I were into pay services, I'd opt for playchess over ICC, but either is far superior to the rest out there.

B
  4. Joined
    01 Dec '07
    Moves
    06 Dec '07 20:55
    1200s at Yahoo suck. The ones I think that are using the programs are the people in the Advance lounge. They play 1 minute games and play like pros. And why is it that everyone in the Advance Lounge on Yahoo play 1 minute games anyway? You're not even playing chess with a game going that fast
  5. USA
    Moves
    07 Dec '07 02:00
    Originally posted by coquette
    i came here from yahoo because it was all just bots or cyber freaks or idiots. i don't think that any real chess is played there any more.
    Same here
  6. USA
    Moves
    07 Dec '07 02:02
    Originally posted by stevetodd
    and which category are you sugesting I fit in.

ps either way I will be prepared to meet you face to face and play a standard time game with a significant side bet.
    I think you are taking is comment a little too literally 😉
  7. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    07 Dec '07 02:06
    Originally posted by Best101
    1200s at Yahoo suck. The ones I think that are using the programs are the people in the Advance lounge. They play 1 minute games and play like pros. And why is it that everyone in the Advance Lounge on Yahoo play 1 minute games anyway? You're not even playing chess with a game going that fast
    how could they cheat in bullet chess...??? maybe you just aren't any good at it..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree