This about chess I hate

This about chess I hate

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 May 17

I'm doing really well against this guy, oh crap when did lose a piece!?
I wonder why he gave me that...oh no!
I had the perfect plan, he made all the wrong moves! *not mine*

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
29 May 17

Originally posted by KellyJay
I'm doing really well against this guy, oh crap when did lose a piece!?
I wonder why he gave me that...oh no!
I had the perfect plan, he made all the wrong moves! *not mine*
For me it's I'm doing well and have a grand vision of the future when of a sudden it's like, what just happened?

Horror fan

North by Northwest

Moves
04 Jun 17

Don't enter any game with a plan; other than protect the king the best way possible.

Moves
04 Jun 17

It's subconscious self-sabotage.

While lying in bed before going to sleep repeat over and over and over "I am Magnus Carlsen, I crush all my chess opponents with ease...I am Magnus Carlsen, I crush all my chess opponents with ease." Visualize yourself as actually being HIM, no longer you. Keep saying this with confidence until you fall asleep and that will reprogram your subconscious mind to be a winner.

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
04 Jun 17

Originally posted by Spectators
It's subconscious self-sabotage.

While lying in bed before going to sleep repeat over and over and over "I am Magnus Carlsen, I crush all my chess opponents with ease...I am Magnus Carlsen, I crush all my chess opponents with ease." Visualize yourself as actually being HIM, no longer you. Keep saying this with confidence until you fall asleep and that will reprogram your subconscious mind to be a winner.
Will this tactic work with the national lottery?

Moves
11 Jun 17

100% guarentee to win the lottery using this method 🙂.

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
11 Jun 17

Originally posted by BoardReader
100% guarentee to win the lottery using this method 🙂.
I've already won hundreds of pounds on the British national lottery.
Never had a go .
When it first started I worked out the odds of winning just £10 -they were nearly 50-1 against.
Why would anyone gamble on such odds?
As for winning the "big" prize, there's more chance of being struck by lightning.

mlb62

Moves
09 Jul 17

As for winning the "big" prize, there's more chance of being struck by lightning.[/b]
which is why one should never use a metal chess set. That's why wood sets are so popular..