WARNING VERY COARSE LANGUAGE

YouTube&feature=player_embedded
  2. Standard memberhempster
    she'll be right mate
    WYBMADIITY
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 12:46
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Ah, well, yes, he is. But do you know why? Not because he swears at people who make stupid mistakes, rants when they do something very dangerous, and generally runs a hot kitchen. All chefs do that, if they want to get anywhere in the cheffing business. You have to. You're working with fire and large knives. A professional kitchen is a dangerous ...[text shortened]... hing, and not pulling his skin over his ears with your sharp opening preparation.

Richard
    not all chefs are like that...i know i aint ...most of my kitchen staff are laughing and joking and i am the biggest fool there .but we work hard and fast when we have to...i find i dont have a high turnover of staff ,so i am not constantly having to train staff.
    we all have our own ideas how things should be done ,none are incorrect just different

now back to chess....nope nothing to report i am on a losing streak again...🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree