1. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    27 May '14 21:44
    If there is can you let me know I have a bad habit not to play cause i get busy is there anyway to turn on notifation i know email but on apple tablets there are notification to let you know when your turn is
  2. e4
    Moves
    28 May '14 00:14
    I don't know if there is or not but if there is then it probably won't work.

It would 'beep' everytime a move was made in any game on RHP
    and you would not be able to switch the thing off.

Don't mention Apps, don't give Russ ideas, he's dangerous when he gets ideas.
  3. Joined
    13 Jun '10
    Moves
    28 May '14 02:18
    Originally posted by greenpawn34
    It would 'beep' everytime a move was made in any game on RHP
    and you would not be able to switch the thing off.
    That would be the Professor Branestawm version of the App !

Who remembers the story where he invents a clock

"Many of the Professor's perils result from simple absent-mindedness. In "The Screaming Clocks", he invents a clock that doesn't need winding up, but the omission of an important component ("I forgot to put a little wiggly thing in" ) means the clock doesn't stop at twelve but continues striking thirteen, fourteen and so forth until it can't keep up with itself"
  4. SubscriberRagwort
    Senecio Jacobaea
    Yorkshire
    Moves
    28 May '14 11:35
    Originally posted by Johnny5
    If there is can you let me know I have a bad habit not to play cause i get busy is there anyway to turn on notifation i know email but on apple tablets there are notification to let you know when your turn is
    Thread 158976

You know all those resolutions about taking your time, analyzing carefully, and checking the opening book? They all melt away when you are standing at the bus stop and see that yellow square with the red pawn in it in the top left hand corner of your mobile phone...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree