I'm stupid

I'm stupid

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
16 Jul 18
2 edits

I drew an im when I was 13. Won a book, a short one on endgames by alekhine. This was at an exhibition, he was playing 50 boards. Back then if you wanted to know your rating you have to wait for a magazine to get published and then go buy one.

He was like step to the next board and ... make a move. Until he got to the reigning california master. He slowed down then!

I don't have the book anymore, but I can feel it. Oh, I screwed up early in the game, but figured he's distracted enough I might still have a chance

E

Moves
16 Jul 18

As to the title of the thread...

Yes, yes you are.

For most people there is a chance of luck in chess. Sometimes the board aligns sometimes it doesn't.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
16 Jul 18

Originally posted by @eladar
As to the title of the thread...

Yes, yes you are. ...
It's important to find agreement with people if you can. I feel connected to you now.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
16 Jul 18

...Sometimes the board aligns sometimes it doesn't.
Actually the board just sits there and never does anything. Any 'alignments' must be happening elsewhere.

E

Moves
16 Jul 18

Originally posted by @apathist
Actually the board just sits there and never does anything. Any 'alignments' must be happening elsewhere.
That would be miscalculated moves and blunders.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
17 Jul 18

That would be miscalculated moves and blunders.
Yes, but why so negative? How about brilliance and whoa unexpected?