1. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    22 Jul '08 20:26
    The sooner they come back the better, there's a couple of names who need to be erased from the top 20.
    Ironman was an enigma, some say he never existed, some say he did. I was gutted when we found out he was nothing but a lazy cheat.
  2. Standard membereldragonfly
    leperchaun messiah
    thru a glass onion
    Moves
    22 Jul '08 21:04
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    There was a 'handful' of cheats removed from one clan alone... handful is an exaggerated understatement.
    Riight. the game mod system never worked, only banned a handful of obvious cheats then was dismantled twice.
  3. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    22 Jul '08 21:31
    The flaw in the last system was that it did not ban sufficient cheaters but those that were banned were banned correctly. That in itself should mean no return of banned players. However as one was allowed before then it would be logical for Russ to use the same measure he used to let him back in when reviewing any other potential returning cheats. That said my personal belief is once caught cheating no return.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Jul '08 03:55
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    The flaw in the last system was that it did not ban sufficient cheaters but those that were banned were banned correctly. That in itself should mean no return of banned players. However as one was allowed before then it would be logical for Russ to use the same measure he used to let him back in when reviewing any other potential returning cheats. That said my personal belief is once caught cheating no return.
    How do you stop them returning under an alias?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jul '08 05:561 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    How do you stop them returning under an alias?
    You can't. Ironman has most likely been back for some time and made his way to one of the higher rated spots, though not nearly as stellar as before.

Something like 900 wins and 1 loss was too much for anyone to accept. It's like believing OJ Simpson really was innocent.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree