1. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jan '09 08:42
  2. Joined
    21 Feb '06
    Moves
    09 Jan '09 10:071 edit
    I was never quite sure about EvRyDay. He didn't post to the forums much, and when he did it tended to be complete rubbish - his analysis of a game he had won was really weird. He claimed to have beaten an IM when he'd only been playing chess for "a little over a year". I suspect he was a real player, but not particularly strong. Certainly not strong enough to support the massive rating he achieved on this site. He hasn't been banned so I guess I'd better leave it at that. On the other hand, several people I have spoken to about EvRyDay thought he was a legitimate player.
  3. Standard memberDragon Fire
    Lord of all beasts
    searching for truth
    Moves
    09 Jan '09 14:43
    Originally posted by EmLasker
    User 264880
    Yes indeed and I know where he is to this day but I'm keeping quiet on that one.

I even know who he really is but am not at liberty to disclose that either.

But beware, I and others are watching you.
  4. Joined
    14 Jul '06
    Moves
    09 Jan '09 14:49
    I remember he posted in very good English and yet didn't know the difference between tactics & strategy. Very odd for a title class CC player!

I haven't analysed any of his games because he left the site long ago it seems.
  5. Joined
    10 Dec '06
    Moves
    10 Jan '09 16:31
    Nope.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree