1. Joined
    03 Sep '03
    Moves
    06 Oct '06 18:45
    I suppose you can destroy everybody on this list as well: http://hawaiichess.homestead.com/Members.html

Not including the "Out of Towners".
  2. Hinesville, GA
    Moves
    06 Oct '06 19:02
    Originally posted by tmetzler
    I suppose you can destroy everybody on this list as well: http://hawaiichess.homestead.com/Members.html

Not including the "Out of Towners".
    I wish I could play some of those guys. No, those guys never show up at the Waikiki chess tables. I wish I could play them though. I can't seem to find any of them myself. That's what I'm saying, see?
  3. Hinesville, GA
    Moves
    06 Oct '06 19:04
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Professionals???? Looking at the crosstable, the highest rating was 2169. There were people with a 1200 rating that had a plus score. Come up with a better excuse.
    Well see, I go down to the Waikiki chess tables, right? And, these people you guys are pointing out are hardly never there. Some of the people you guys are referring too may live in a different part of the island. On this island, a person could live in one side of it - Leeward, Windward, etc... - all their lives. I remember just the other day, I spoke with this woman I knew. I hadn't see her in two years, yet she was still on the island? It's because she mostly lives on the Windward side. I don't know if you know where I'm coming from, but I guess you have to live here to understand.
  4. Joined
    03 Sep '03
    Moves
    06 Oct '06 19:15
    Their email addresses are listed. If you really wanted to play some of them, it might be worth a shot. Just trying to get you some good competition, you see?
  5. Under Cover
    Moves
    07 Oct '06 03:301 edit
    Originally posted by powershaker
    Well, since my rating use to be higher than yours on RHP before my timeouts, I'd suggest calling yourself a weak player also. I don't take all day to move on RHP and still had 1600+ at some points. Of course that's just a strong class player rating - nothing for me to brag about. But, if you're calling me weak, call yourself weak too, because you are.
    I never claimed to be strong...You're the one who says that the only person on the island that can beat you is a GM! Get a grip dude.

EDIT- And for the record, I don't think you'd score more than 3 in a 10 game OTB match with me. And I'm still not claiming to be strong.
  6. Under Cover
    Moves
    07 Oct '06 03:34
    Originally posted by powershaker
    Well, since my rating use to be higher than yours on RHP.
    You peaked at 1635...I've been over 1700. Exactly how was your rating higher than mine? (not that online correspondence ratings have anything to do with anything other than online correspondence chess😛)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree