1. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    20 Jan '10 16:371 edit
    I've had chessmaster 10000 grandmaster edition for awhile now, and I really like it. A question if I may...does anyone know how to make the clock appear on the screen when playing against the computer?? I can't find anything in the directions about this, and would like to see the clock when I play against the computer. Any ideas??
  2. Standard memberPBE6
    Bananarama
    False berry
    Moves
    20 Jan '10 16:44
    Originally posted by bill718
    I've had chessmaster 10000 grandmaster edition for awhile now, and I really like it. A question if I may...does anyone know how to make the clock appear on the screen when playing against the computer?? I can't find anything in the directions about this, and would like to see the clock when I play against the computer. Any ideas??
    This happens to me from time to time on Chessmaster 11. Try right clicking on the screen and looking for either an Options menu or a Game Information entry. The game info should make everything, including the game clock, pop up on the screen.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree