1. Joined
    02 May '09
    Moves
    11 Jul '13 17:10
    Does anyone know of an android good enough for blitz and bullet. The ones I have used stick sometimes , which in bullet its over. I played an IM 10 sec / 1sec in increments , 14 secs to 8 secs level pieces (postion probably bollox) finger stuck and I d like to have seen where it went.
  2. Joined
    19 Aug '12
    Moves
    11 Jul '13 19:27
    You will always be limited by your internet connection using a phone to play blitz/bullet. I wouldn't think any phone is good enough to play bullet unless you want to win on lag, why not play 5/10 mins etc?
  3. Joined
    02 May '09
    Moves
    12 Jul '13 03:44
    Your right , but I like playing lying on the sofa after work , and I also think bullet less stressful, the.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jul '13 15:531 edit
    Originally posted by kaminsky
    Your right , but I like playing lying on the sofa after work , and I also think bullet less stressful, the.
    Can't you get an app that just uses the CPU of the phone? Then you would forget about bad internet connections. It would be just like a stand alone chess box. Wait, I guess you are talking about playing someplace like Chess.com or even here on our blitz site, playing other humans not the box.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree