Book study

Book study

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
27 Oct 17

For blitz chess I have been playing a lot of English and Indian openings if 1.d4 is played.

I recently got his gifts the books "Pawn Structure Chess" by Andrew Soltis and "The Fabulous Budapest Gambit" by Viktor Moskalenko. I can't wait to change my openings I have been playing the English as white for probably the last 3500 blades games is awa I can't wait to change my openings I have been playing the English as white for probably the last 3500 blitz games as white.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
27 Oct 17

Originally posted by @rbhill
For blitz chess I have been playing a lot of English and Indian openings if 1.d4 is played.

I recently got his gifts the books "Pawn Structure Chess" by Andrew Soltis and "The Fabulous Budapest Gambit" by Viktor Moskalenko. I can't wait to change my openings I have been playing the English as white for probably the last 3500 blades games is awa I can't wa ...[text shortened]... enings I have been playing the English as white for probably the last 3500 blitz games as white.
Blitz can be a good tool for experimenting with different ideas such as pawn structure, openings, closed vs open games etc. but for OTB with standard time controls or correspondence chess, stay with what you know best, as mistakes in these areas are things will last much longer.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
27 Oct 17

Originally posted by @mchill
Blitz can be a good tool for experimenting with different ideas such as pawn structure, openings, closed vs open games etc. but for OTB with standard time controls or correspondence chess, stay with what you know best, as mistakes in these areas are things will last much longer.
Sorry about the double printing I should've checked whenever I talk into my phone it always repeats what I say.