1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '21 06:35
    Suzianne and Ghost of a Duke need not post here at all.

Cat litter tray and lemon juice for paper cuts is right here guys 🙂
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '21 06:41
    I’ll be absent most of today as I have to go and extort a large wedge of commission from a client on the north coast. I’m not on “vacation” in case anyone is concerned.

Chops slapping, preening and revolting gloating will resume later.
    I assure you. 😉
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Jul '21 07:08
    @divegeester said
    Suzianne and Ghost of a Duke need not post here at all.

Cat litter tray and lemon juice for paper cuts is right here guys 🙂
    Strange chap.

If my head was down it was because I was sleeping. Did you do another whole nighter in the forums again?
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Jul '21 07:55
    @divegeester said
    I’ll be absent most of today as I have to go and extort a large wedge of commission from a client on the north coast. I’m not on “vacation” in case anyone is concerned.

Chops slapping, preening and revolting gloating will resume later.
    I assure you. 😉
    No doubt you have to go make some income to allay the gobs of money you must have spent on the powers that be here, so that they ban who you want banned.

You should be so proud, preying on the weak. They must cost less to get banned. What a narcissistic loser who thinks he's a champion. The ones who you really want banned would simply cost you too much, I guess.

Pathetic.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '21 07:57
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Strange chap.
    Stranger than fiction!

Are you feeling up to acknowledging that I was correct about the user profiles in my other thread, or are you going to avoid it?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '21 08:001 edit
    @suzianne said
    No doubt you have to go make some income to allay the gobs of money you must have spent on the powers that be here, so that they ban who you want banned.
    Dear me Suzianne, this is low even for you.
    Accusing Russ of taking money to get people banned. What would Russ think if he saw your bitter post.

Your willingness to believe the paranoid narratives in your head is utterly astonishing.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '21 08:01
    Ghost of a Duke do you support Suzianne in her wild claims of you think she owes me and now Russ a sincere apology for her behaviour?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Jul '21 08:06
    @suzianne said

You should be so proud, preying on the weak. They must cost less to get banned. What a narcissistic loser who thinks he's a champion. The ones who you really want banned would simply cost you too much, I guess.
    Did someone tell you all this in a PM.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '21 08:07
    Suzianne, Ghost of a Duke.

How do you feel about abusing me, accusing me of lying of bullying etc, now that the user profiles which you were berating me about, have been banned?

@Stella
    @Lotte21
    @PSYCHOPET
    @Elevator
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '21 08:10
    @fmf said
    Did someone tell you all this in a PM.
    I would have thought that publicly accusing Russ of taking cash to ban users would warrant a banning in itself.

Perhaps Suzianne will remove or modify her comment once she calms down.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '21 08:111 edit
    @suzianne said
    You should be so proud, preying on the weak. They must cost less to get banned.
    Suzianne you should reconsider these accusations of the site administration taking cash to ban people from the site.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '21 08:12
    @suzianne said
    The ones who you really want banned would simply cost you too much, I guess.
    I haven’t received a price list from Russ on what he charges to ban people.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Jul '21 08:13
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Strange chap.

If my head was down it was because I was sleeping. Did you do another whole nighter in the forums again?
    Is Suzianne strange?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '21 08:201 edit
    @suzianne said
    You should be so proud, preying on the weak.
    I feel completely justified in challenging and calling out the one person, posing under multiple usernames, for abusing a female member of this community. After investigation they are now banned.

You abused me for doing this because you lack the cognitive ability to separate your dislike of me from ANY other circumstance. Your paranoia has begun to infect Ghost a Duke who’s diluted moral juice is impacting his posting.

Your accusation of the site taking a bribe from me to ban this person is astonishing paranoid nonsense.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '21 08:27
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Strange chap.
    When you read Suzianne’s outrageous ludicrous paranoid ranting in this thread, does it make you wonder just a little bit…about those other stories which she convinced you were true and upon which you made some relationship breaking decisions about a year or so ago?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree