Rush Limberger loses 7th advertiser! Shocker.....

Rush Limberger loses 7th advertiser! Shocker.....

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Mar 12

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpps/entertainment/limbaugh-loses-another-advertiser-dgpapx-km-20120304_18362290

I can only hope he makes a big fall and ends up on a street corner like that guy with the golden voice, remember him?

Except I hope this international assshole falls and never gets up, ending up wallowing in his own putrid fat.

FB
Great Big Stees

In Check

Moves
05 Mar 12

Originally posted by sonhouse
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpps/entertainment/limbaugh-loses-another-advertiser-dgpapx-km-20120304_18362290

I can only hope he makes a big fall and ends up on a street corner like that guy with the golden voice, remember him?

Except I hope this international assshole falls and never gets up, ending up wallowing in his own putrid fat.
I wish the same for the crazy old gas bag. Or is it assbag?

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
05 Mar 12

Hear hear!

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
05 Mar 12

It would seem that 'sexual relations' are awful costly in the States, insurances to pay for birth control just sounds too far fetched lol...

FB
Great Big Stees

In Check

Moves
06 Mar 12

Originally posted by RevRSleeker
It would seem that 'sexual relations' are awful costly in the States, insurances to pay for birth control just sounds too far fetched lol...
It's not just about sexual relations. Contraception keeps women from a host of maladies. It's not just about pregnancy. Although can you imagine the cost of an unhealthy pregnancy (let alone a normal one) v the cost of contraception?

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
06 Mar 12

Originally posted by Frank Burns
It's not just about sexual relations. Contraception keeps women from a host of maladies. It's not just about pregnancy. Although can you imagine the cost of an unhealthy pregnancy (let alone a normal one) v the cost of contraception?
Or just keep your pen in your pocket. 😛 😉

Planet Rain

Moves
06 Mar 12

Originally posted by Frank Burns
I wish the same for the crazy old gas bag. Or is it assbag?
Technically he's a gas giant.

FB
Great Big Stees

In Check

Moves
06 Mar 12

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
Or just keep your pen in your pocket. 😛 😉
Don't make me stop this car...

TEA PARTY MEMBER

St Maarten, Neth Ant

Moves
06 Mar 12

How come when left-wing nuts like Bill Maher calls Sarah Palin a slut, the feminist groups and George Soros bought media does not react!

I forgot, the democRATS honor their double standards!

When a law school student need $3,000 for condoms during the education, let's analyse!
Law school school lasts about two years and 9 months or about 1,000 days. A package of 250 Trojan condoms cost about $100; therefore, she would need 30 packages of condoms, a total of 7,500 condoms.

Since the law school lasts about 1,000, the she would be enjoying about 15 condoms every other day or 105 condoms during during two weeks.

I believe she is very sexually active with an average 7.5 intercourses per day.

Best to my research, only whores those amount of condoms; therefore, RUSH WAS RIGHT TO CALL HER A SLUT!

Sincerely,

Harri / Luck

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
06 Mar 12

Originally posted by Luck
How come when left-wing nuts like Bill Maher calls Sarah Palin a slut, the feminist groups and George Soros bought media does not react!

When a law school student need $3,000 for condoms during the education, let's analyse!
Law school school lasts about two years and 9 months or about 1,000 days. A ...[text shortened]... amount of condoms; therefore, RUSH WAS RIGHT TO CALL HER A SLUT!

Sincerely,

Harri / Luck
Thank you Rush Limbaugh.

Planet Rain

Moves
06 Mar 12

Law school school lasts about two years and 9 months or about 1,000 days. A ...[text shortened]... amount of condoms; therefore, RUSH WAS RIGHT TO CALL HER A SLUT!

Sincerely,

Harri / Luck
Cripes, not you again. When did looney-bins start getting free wi-fi?

TEA PARTY MEMBER

St Maarten, Neth Ant

Moves
06 Mar 12

Originally posted by Soothfast
Cripes, not you again. When did looney-bins start getting free wi-fi?
When you got online!

Harri / Luck

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
06 Mar 12
1 edit

Sincerely,

Harri / Luck
'perhaps' the female law student was the only woman daring enough to make this claim in public..and perhaps she was like a 'stalking horse,' amassing enough birth control for her entire halls of residence 😉
Seriously though, I don't know of a country in Europe that would literally force females to work merely to get INSURANCE to pay for their birth control..I find the whole idea of profit from such as abhorrent, the 'tech' is positively 50 and more years old ..plainly I'm completely lost and in need of education 😀
EDIT: Here's me thinking 'the pill' and we're talking prophylactics...ancient, the Greeks had them 2000 plus years ago and for a penny a pop !

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Mar 12

Sincerely,

Harri / Luck
If she came on to you, I don't think you would turn her down now would you? Rush Limberger is just jealous he didn't get any.

Planet Rain

Moves
06 Mar 12

If she came on to you, I don't think you would turn her down now would you? Rush Limberger is just jealous he didn't get any.
Conservatives are just liberals who never got laid.