Searching the forums, help please.

Searching the forums, help please.

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S

Moves
03 Dec 11

Hi could someone please assist me with searching the forums please, I am trying to get information on the Halosar trap and have tried searching to no avail, and Im sure this must have been discussed before.

Many thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Willy..

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
03 Dec 11

Originally posted by Sirdubalot
Hi could someone please assist me with searching the forums please, I am trying to get information on the Halosar trap and have tried searching to no avail, and Im sure this must have been discussed before.

Willy..
RHP forums don't produce any results for that search.

Try chess.com. A search there produces some results.

New Braunfels, Texas

Moves
04 Dec 11

And ever faithful Google returned 5000+ results.

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
04 Dec 11

I couldn't find anything either, certainly looking back over the last 12mths plus on the 'chess forum'. I could be wrong but I seem to remember user 'sh76' posting his RHP analysis on you tube; one regarding the 'Blackmar-Diemar Gambit ( the Halosar trap )..unfortunately I couldn't find that either 😀 But, and however, if you need some quick reference, and this is a good start, try this...you can quickly do searches there, a 'useful tool':

Moves
12 Dec 11

can you tell me where to go and dispute a game thanks

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
12 Dec 11

Originally posted by ARELACSE
What do you mean by "dispute" a game?

New Braunfels, Texas

Moves
12 Dec 11

Originally posted by ARELACSE
1. If you mean you suspect your opponent of using computer assistance, then at the bottom of any page use "site map" then "fair play tickets" on the right side. Realize it is almost impossible to prove cheating from any single game. It's also a fact of life around here that a lower rated player will sometimes win against you with no outside help.

2. If you mean something strange happened in the game, use "send feedback" at the bottom of any page. Before you do that make sure you understand rules of castling, en passant, stalemate and other types of draws.

j

Moves
18 Dec 11

DUDE, so whats shakeing baby, but seriously at first the games were working now ill make a move its fine ill click submit it goes right back to where i started from n turns pink i can never move so can u fix please

New Braunfels, Texas

Moves
18 Dec 11

Pink squares indicate illegal moves.

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
18 Dec 11

Originally posted by jeffs
DUDE, so whats shakeing baby, but seriously at first the games were working now ill make a move its fine ill click submit it goes right back to where i started from n turns pink i can never move so can u fix please
I suspect you are in check.

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
23 Dec 11

Originally posted by Sirdubalot
Hi could someone please assist me? I am trying to get information on the Halosar trap.

Willy..
If you had posted this question in the chess forum I would have expected you would have gotten a few interesting replies from strong players.