sad males on here just like OTB

sad males on here just like OTB

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m

Moves
30 Oct 10

im off shortly this place is full of the same creeps i met on the board. only worse and its not for money !!

w
If Theres Hell Below

We're All Gonna Go!

Moves
30 Oct 10

S

Moves
30 Oct 10

No one believes you make money playing otb.

Adios amigo.

r
the walrus

an English garden

Moves
31 Oct 10

Chess Librarian

The Stacks

Moves
05 Nov 10
1 edit

Originally posted by mikemouse666
im off shortly this place is full of the same creeps i met on the board. only worse and its not for money !!
I have thought about this post for some time, as it concerned me, and I think the only way to learn is to ask some questions, if you are inclined to indulge me!

Here's my speculation based on what little I know:

1. The "sad males" reference suggests a female author. I could easily be wrong, and it may not matter, but it could matter.

2. The issues bother you enough to quit, and you were motivated to share your displeasure publicly on the forum, so I assume you were looking for some kind of response- although I could be wrong here, and you may have just wanted to vent publicly.

3. This could be "chess decorum" based, or it could be based purely on the lack of social interaction skills of others, and chess is merely incidental- although your observations about similar behavior in multiple chess venues may suggest a pattern or connection.

Is there anything you could share that would be appropriate and comfortable for you to share? I've met lots of nice people here, but every interaction experience is as unique as we are, so experiences don't automatically translate.

Thanks for your time either way!

Paul Leggett

B

Moves
05 Nov 10

What up my friend? What they did to you? I can't figure it out how they can upset you that much since they probably cannot touch you at all.