Where are the FAQ?

Where are the FAQ?

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M

Moves
03 Aug 06

this entire site makes absolutly no sense to me...and Im trying to figure it out, but I am still looking for the FAQ...erm, could one of you guys tell me about this site and what all the little different things do like the player tables, public games, clans, sieges, tournaments etc...what they do?😲--Im overwhelmed lol

DS

Moves
03 Aug 06

Originally posted by MercedesMarquette
this entire site makes absolutly no sense to me...and Im trying to figure it out, but I am still looking for the FAQ...erm, could one of you guys tell me about this site and what all the little different things do like the player tables, public games, clans, sieges, tournaments etc...what they do?😲--Im overwhelmed lol
http://www.redhotpawn.com/help/index.php?help=faq

In your face

Moves
03 Aug 06

😵 First time I've heard this question here. Sorry, no offence intended, but it made me giggle.

F

Moves
04 Aug 06

Please read the site FAQ before posting 1 Sticky thread Chess Host

The first thread in this fourm, the sticky one, created by Chess Host, named "Please read the site FAQ before posting" - why not show the link to the FAQ when he is at it...?

E3

Moves
04 Aug 06

I am still looking for the FAQ...erm, could one of you guys tell me about this site and what all the little different things do like the player tables, public games, clans, sieges, tournaments etc...what they do?😲--Im overwhelmed lol[/b]
Go to the bottom of this page, click on 'Site Map', and in the 2nd column under 'Help' you will find FAQ, 'Tournaments', and 'Clans'. Answers to your questions other are elsewhere on the 'Site Map', or by clicking on the item required.

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
05 Aug 06

Originally posted by FabianFnas

The first thread in this fourm, the sticky one, created by Chess Host, named "Please read the site FAQ before posting" - why not show the link to the FAQ when he is at it...?
"available from the help menu"

I
Dadohalic

Finger tip talking.

Moves
05 Aug 06

Originally posted by FabianFnas

I have thought the same thing.