1. SubscriberBrrr
    King of Cool
    AUSTIN, TEXAS
    Moves
    28 Jan '19 08:16
    is a filter for the ''my games'' list to be able to list all the opponents ranked by rating, from highest to lowest, and vice versa
    i am referring to the main games list page
    https://www.timeforchess.com/mygames/mygames.php?filterstatus=1&ismanageview=0
    that would enable us to select opponents that are stronger players, or weaker, or about our own level, and so on....
    that ranking filter would be FUNTASTIC!
    Don't U all agree? 😍
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    28 Jan '19 14:07
    @brrr said
    is a filter for the ''my games'' list to be able to list all the opponents ranked by rating, from highest to lowest, and vice versa
    i am referring to the main games list page
    https://www.timeforchess.com/mygames/mygames.php?filterstatus=1&ismanageview=0
    that would enable us to select opponents that are stronger players, or weaker, or about our own level, and so on....
    that ranking filter would be FUNTASTIC!
    Don't U all agree? 😍
    Not sure where you're going with this.
    I think you are asking to rank the games you are already playing(i.e on my games page)in order of opponent strength by rating.
    It's not something I would want to do. I prefer to filter on time based perameters.
    Besides , ratings fluctuate wildly and current rating is an unreliable guide to ability.
    I could name several players I have played whose ability is far better than their rating suggests.
    At the other end of the scale my highest ever rating is 1728(from memory)
    I think I achieved that one xmas when all my opponents must've been drunk!!
    I am nowhere near as strong as that
  3. Joined
    26 May '10
    Moves
    28 Jan '19 18:06
    @Brrr

Would this feature make it easier for you to systematically lose against lower rated players? Looking at your game history, this appears to be a special hobby of yours.....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree