What is "clan leagues"?

What is "clan leagues"?

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

p
Happy Hour Hero.

Albuquerque, NM

Moves
22 Nov 04

I do not understand this new term. My clan leader is encouraging me to select one particular clan as my "league" clan. What does that mean? What will happen if I do?
--confused.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
22 Nov 04

Originally posted by player42
I do not understand this new term. My clan leader is encouraging me to select one particular clan as my "league" clan. What does that mean? What will happen if I do?
--confused.
http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=15468

D

p
Happy Hour Hero.

Albuquerque, NM

Moves
22 Nov 04

Thanks! Now I know where to look, but I am still totally confused. Maybe I'm just a little slow. Will read Russ' post very slowly several times until I understand what the heck he's talking about...

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
22 Nov 04

Originally posted by player42
Thanks! Now I know where to look, but I am still totally confused. Maybe I'm just a little slow. Will read Russ' post very slowly several times until I understand what the heck he's talking about...
Just think about most other sports.

Each team plays the same amount of games. Points are awarded. At the end of the season, the team with the most points wins. As the clan standings are, its all about quantity, not quality. Leagues basically means everybody plays the same number of games, and then see who wins.

D

p
Happy Hour Hero.

Albuquerque, NM

Moves
22 Nov 04

Thank you. Much simpler.

--Less confused.