Warning before T/B starts

Warning before T/B starts

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

L

Amsterdam

Moves
18 Jan 04

Could this be implented, maybe that all those different clocks make it a little crowded, but I'm afraid I need it... maybe it could be made optional or something...

Olav

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
18 Jan 04

Originally posted by LivingLegend
Could this be implented, maybe that all those different clocks make it a little crowded, but I'm afraid I need it... maybe it could be made optional or something...

Olav
Yes I would also appreciate some warning before the time bank starts. Say 24 hrs like the other games. The alert icon could be red/flash/!!/whatever but some signal is needed

skeeter

R

London

Moves
19 Jan 04

I think it's been asked for before, but could we have a column showing hours & minutes to go before starting to eat the timebank? (With negative numbers in red, pretty please)

It would almost certainly be the preferred ordering for 'My Games' for most players.

t
Xebite

in front of you

Moves
19 Jan 04

perhaps we get a cool tool to see all that when Russ makes us a little calendar...
th

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
19 Jan 04

We have a warning when the timebank is being used already - so it should not be too much effort to add a 24hr warning clock too.

Sorting on timebank gets a little tricky...

-Russ

R

London

Moves
20 Jan 04

Originally posted by Russ
Sorting on timebank gets a little tricky...
Sorry Russ, you may have misunderstood me.

My suggestion was for a column to show how long there is before the "normal" timeout expires, i.e., how long there is to make a move before starting to draw down the timebank (or in the absence of timebank give the other guy a skull to click.) I assume that this is a value you calculate anyway, in order to show the 'timebank being used up' alert.

By the way, I know next to nothing about PHP, but I do know a lot about SQL optimisation - if you would ever like me to look at any server-side code for you, I would be very happy to help.

cheers,
Roland

a

Moves
21 Jan 04

Originally posted by RolandYoung
My suggestion was for a column to show how long there is before the "normal" timeout expires, i.e., how long there is to make a move before starting to draw down the timebank (or in the absence of timebank give the other guy a skull to click.)
YES, I would also like that.