Vacation idea 2

Vacation idea 2

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C
Zak the mad boy

Stamford Bridge

Moves
23 Jun 03

Since there have been many complaints about being time outed while on vacation, Why can't we have a rule that doesn't allow you to claim win if there vacation flag is on?

S
Shut Gorohoviy!

Moves
23 Jun 03

Hehe,I think there will be a lot of people on vacation a lot of the time😛

stitching you up

Moves
23 Jun 03

maybe, but vacation icon stops you playing any games at all. IMO time out's are there to stop people selectivly abandoning games they are losing. While "on vacation" they would have to stop playing all games.

It wouldn't stop the problem of getting timed out the instant you come back & switch the holiday setting off though.

BL
LBL

Moves
28 Jun 03

I'm playing someone that leaves his vacation setting on all the time and then turns his vacation setting off when making moves. I wasn't sure at first, but i'm sure now. This irritates me more than you can believe.AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGHHHH!!! yes, i feel a little better now.

C
Zak the mad boy

Stamford Bridge

Moves
28 Jun 03

Originally posted by Black Lung
I'm playing someone that leaves his vacation setting on all the time and then turns his vacation setting off when making moves. I wasn't sure at first, but i'm sure now. This irritates me more than you can believe.AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGHHHH!!! yes, i feel a little better now.
Who is he?

p

Graceland.

Moves
30 Jun 03

Have to agree, vacation should be a luxury. If you want to make sure you will not be timed out, make the move timeout 21 days, that way unless you go on a major vacation, you should be ok.