Vacation Flag ??

Vacation Flag ??

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

High Priest–Low Cult

Sudan, TX USA

Moves
21 Oct 07

My opponent has his vacation flag flying. But, this game is a one day timeout with no time bank. My opponent has timed out under the flag. So, if the clock starts again after vacation or when he wishes, does that mean I will immediately see a skull? In other words, when will his skull be activated? He has not notified me of his plan. I click skulls.
blue skies, whtnukl😕

r

Moves
21 Oct 07

Originally posted by Whtnukle
My opponent has his vacation flag flying. But, this game is a one day timeout with no time bank. My opponent has timed out under the flag. So, if the clock starts again after vacation or when he wishes, does that mean I will immediately see a skull? In other words, when will his skull be activated? He has not notified me of his plan. I click skulls.
blue skies, whtnukl😕
he will move in your game then take his vacation flag away, leaving him with the timebank remaining for the remainder of the game.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
21 Oct 07

So long as he moves before his vacation flag is removed, it'll be like he was never away, ie: 1/0.

D