Use BBC messageboard style to stop multiple accoun

Use BBC messageboard style to stop multiple accoun

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C
Zak the mad boy

Stamford Bridge

Moves
12 Nov 03

When you sign up to post on the BBC messageboards and you have to put in your e-mail you submit all your details and then they send an e-mail to you which you have to returen to be able to post there. Maybe we should do this for newcomers to the site?

t

Moves
13 Nov 03

Originally posted by CFC
When you sign up to post on the BBC messageboards and you have to put in your e-mail you submit all your details and then they send an e-mail to you which you have to returen to be able to post there. Maybe we should do this for newcomers to the site?
Nice idea. But i am not sure it will work in practise. How are we going to be able to tell the difference between two players with the same postal addresss and one player with two accounts (and naturally two postal addresses).

Leave it as it is now, and let Russ & Chris handle the problem.

C
Zak the mad boy

Stamford Bridge

Moves
13 Nov 03

Originally posted by trekkie
Nice idea. But i am not sure it will work in practise. How are we going to be able to tell the difference between two players with the same postal addresss and one player with two accounts (and naturally two postal addresses).

Leave it as it is now, and let Russ & Chris handle the problem.
I don't get what you mean. Can you explain?

The winemaker

Austria

Moves
14 Nov 03

Originally posted by CFC
Too easy way around this. Create another freemail account and sign up with that for your second RHP account.