unused accounts

unused accounts

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

o
Looooney Ork

A galaxy far away

Moves
11 Apr 03

Doesnt it annoy u when people come on and register start 1 or 2 games and get bored and dont come on again wasting valuble memory on the site?I think that after 1 year if u havent do anything at all your account should be automatically be closed. Do u agree?

t
Xebite

in front of you

Moves
11 Apr 03

Originally posted by orkyboy
Do u agree?
YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜€ 😏 😡 πŸ˜€ 😏 😡 πŸ˜€ 😏 😡 πŸ˜€ 😏 😡 πŸ˜€ 😏 😡 πŸ˜€ 😏 😡 πŸ˜€ 😏 😡 πŸ˜€ 😏 😡 πŸ˜€ 😏 😡

o
Looooney Ork

A galaxy far away

Moves
12 Apr 03

Originally posted by thire
YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜€ 😏 😡 πŸ˜€ 😏 😡 πŸ˜€ 😏 😡 πŸ˜€ 😏 😡 πŸ˜€ 😏 😡 πŸ˜€ 😏 😡 πŸ˜€ 😏 😡 πŸ˜€ 😏 😡 πŸ˜€ 😏 😡
Could u elaborate on that a bit?πŸ˜›

H
The Prodigy Himself

Geneva

Moves
12 Apr 03

Doesnt it annoy u when people come on and register start 1 or 2 games and get bored and dont come on again wasting valuble memory on the site?I think that after 1 year if u havent do anything at all your account should be automatically be closed. Do u agree?
Well put orkyboy, I think the membership should be deleated in 3 months if a certain amount of minimum moves hasn't been met. The site claims to have 30,000 members, how many of these players are actually active though? I have a feeling it is less then half I am afraid to say.😞

Always wanted to use that smiley ^

O
Digital Blasphemy

Omnipresent

Moves
12 Apr 03

I am absolutely for the removal of unused accounts to free up space. Every major e-mail site I know of will remove accounts after a certain period of inactivity. If this will free up resources for active users, I am all for it. πŸ™‚

o
Looooney Ork

A galaxy far away

Moves
12 Apr 03

i'm pleased some1 agrees with meπŸ™‚

C
Zak the mad boy

Stamford Bridge

Moves
12 Apr 03

Yeah. I've deleted half my games because of those people.