uchess.com site assistance

uchess.com site assistance

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

e

Moves
26 Aug 04

How come when I play a timed game users are able to not make a move and I am stuck with time at zero. Two times this has happened where I play a 10 minute game and the person tries to chat dirty with me and I criticize them and when they start losing they stop chatting and don't make any more moves and I am stuck (because if I leave the game after their time has expired I forfeit the game.) I read the ToS and it says to report abuse to site administrators and since I can't leave my game I am posting here. This is ridiculous. If a timer on a game really doesn't end the game then I am stuck and I won't have it. Thank you for your polite assistance in advance.

t
Xebite

in front of you

Moves
26 Aug 04

if you have questions or comments about uchess you should make your remarks in the forums there!
th

e

Moves
26 Aug 04

like I said I was trapped in the uchess.com game.. going to the forums would have meant abandoning my game and forfeiting. Plus uchess is developed by the same dudes as rhp. I am posting over there now.

t
Xebite

in front of you

Moves
26 Aug 04

Originally posted by euphoriol
like I said I was trapped in the uchess.com game.. going to the forums would have meant abandoning my game and forfeiting. ...
why?
just open a new window! 😉
th

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
26 Aug 04

This should be in the uChess forums, but to answer your question anyway, I will stop this happening on the next uChess release. I have a solution for this problem.

-Russ