t/o before timebank was empty

t/o before timebank was empty

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d
MrUnvrs

Prague (CZ)

Moves
10 Jul 06

- that's the id of the game where a guy claimed a win before my timebank was empty. It showed 0.6 days (14 HOURS) at the moment I opened the 'Info' pop-up screen in 'My Games', when I realized I had lost the game a few hours before. After 3-4 days, I was showing this bug to a friend, and the 'Info' screen still stated 0.6 days timebank remaining. Today, almost 10 days after, it sais 0, and I just have to know what's going on here.

In your face

Moves
10 Jul 06

Originally posted by damjanr
- that's the id of the game where a guy claimed a win before my timebank was empty. It showed 0.6 days (14 HOURS) at the moment I opened the 'Info' pop-up screen in 'My Games', when I realized I had lost the game a few hours before. After 3-4 days, I was showing this bug to a friend, and the 'Info' screen still stated 0.6 days timebank remaining. Today, almost 10 days after, it sais 0, and I just have to know what's going on here.
I think that sometimes the timebank remaining can be deceiving.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
10 Jul 06

Originally posted by damjanr
Ignore what it says after the game has ended. Its usually not right.

D